since July (18)
Lead Developer (Web Platform + Apps)
Contract: All Eat Technology Network.
Migration of the previous platform from Alibaba Cloud to AWS, Managing DNS, Email server hosting, database management, Virtual machine management. Load balancer management.
Resource planning and control. Feature development and design.
Leading the rebuild of the platform to revival (See portfolio for details)
2017 – 2018
MSc Software Engineering student
City University of London.
First Semester: Software Systems Design, Including UML based Systems Design, Design templates and
Desiging Expense management system.
• Programming with C++: Design & Build Shortest path Algorithms in C++. Advanced Algorithms &
• Data Structures: Tree’s, Graphs, Computational Complexity(BigO) and NP Complexity,
Second Semester: Big Data & ML: Using Python/Spark/Hadoop to Design and Build prediction algorithm (police stop search) – See Portfolio.
• Design and Build cloud platform for tenant management (Renty) – See portfolio.
Final Project Data Visualisation & Machine Learning using Spatial Treemaps.
2016 – 2017
Contract: Cortel, London
• Supported the sales team with cloud VoIP and IT solutions
• Pre-sales technical solution design and on-site meetings & direct key stakeholder support.
• Delivering presentations, technical schematics and network diagrams for infrastructure planning/ roll out.
2015 – present
Solutions Specialist/ Software Engineer
Contractor: Approachable IT (Own Brand)
• Improving customer websites, online marketing, CRMs (built) Cloud/Email Systems.
• Providing hosted VoIP based Telecoms systems. Hosted PBX ect
• Disaster recovery systems
Customers include Event Group Ltd, Bridal Snaps, Cortel Telecom, All Eat App Network, HyBrit IT Solutions + More.
Business Development Manager (Technology)
Venus Business Communications / Others
• Generated a lot of business £’s. Regularly exceeded targets & topped sales leaderboard most of the time.
• Millions of (£) Revenue generated for employers annually (can evidence).
• Love for technology and great people skills developed.
• Ultimately I followed my passion for technology (my true love) – and left sales behind.